Search This Blog

Sunday, December 8, 2013

John Lennon RIP



 CCmai7FCCmai7F
 Imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try
 CCmai7FCCmai7F
 No hell below us, above us only sky
 AmDmGG7
 Imaginall the people, living for to day. A-ha..
Imagine there's no countries, it isn't hard to do.
Nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too.
Imagine all the people, living for to day. You-u..
 FGCFGCE
 YomasaI'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
 FGCE
 hope some day you'll join us,
 FGC
 Anthe world will be one
Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger, a brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people, sharing all the world. You-u..
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one


http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=john+lennon&sm=3



Early modern human

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_modern_human 100 to 80 thousand year old Skhul V from Isra...