Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2011

Next Steps

Here's my status:  I've registered for two courses at the Montgomery County Community College, paid for them, done and done.  The irony may hit you:  I have an MS in chemistry from the University of Pennsylvania (1988), BS from Drexel University (1986), and oodles of work experiences involving computer programming and other technologies.  So why am I going back to school?

Because I have been living off of disability the last few years, over an illness I couldn't control and which I feared many times would end my struggles.  Now that that illness sees finally under management if not full control, my goal is to find the best way back into the job market.  Getting degrees or certificates -- even just Associates' degrees -- has got to help, I believe.  So here I go.  Wish me luck!

Jews for Jesus

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew...